Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Phone Camera

Danger!:


Danger!: High Voltage Within
As I exit this realm I am reborn
On a rolling metal cloud
Combusting with a thunderous roar
Into the wild depth of the end of transmission
I am transmitted into heavens gate undetected

I am the serpent slithering on silver belly
Into the belly of the beast
Unquestioned and unnamed
As the steam is released with mighty force 
I am passing through as cargo
En route as the computer voice speaks of
Defect detectors in code: ".0015"

Cross checking the answers to an exam
I have yet to register for
I wonder am I safe
Will this adventure end in peril
I must phone home

Alls well that ends well 
As the breaks are released
I feel a rumble through my bones
As teeth chatter in my skull
The cradle rocks and I am nursed by the stars
Sucking soul food I am a soul lost

Looking for mother
I am orphaned alone run away
Prodigal Daughter
Chased by a past that haunts
Slave master father
Jewish temptress mother

I am running from my inheritance
Heritage Heritic Past Present Future
I am seeking I am searching I am soulful
And waiting
Watching Wormholes expand
Tricking hour eyes into celebrating
Time eternal moving ever forward to
Decrease disorder in order

Treating time as Father Mother Sister Brother
Hour eyes see through time
Exploring fact and fiction
Without friction
I am reborn
WOMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment